Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Anniversary dinners, eye Drs. and good health..

On friday evening we ate at Porto Bellos in Burnt Store marina. We dropped $80 but it was totally worth it. The food was wonderful, presentation was lovely, service great. I gobbled up a beautiful filet mignon and wonderful mashed potatoes. I don't remember what David had,I was too busy eating. These days i am all about food.
The more the better!I'm feeling so good i forget I am pregnant. I have energy and an enormous appetite. My skin is clearing up and my headaches have disappeared. I don't feel irritable and sleepy all the time..and yes, I can sleep at night! I wish my entire pregnancy was this great.
I have this overwhelming desire to redo the house. i have so many plans but, unfortunately, not enough money to actually purchase the house stuff I want. I have found some nice outlet and switch plates that i want to put in the kitchen and i would like to get a nice wallpaper border to place around the top of the wall in the kitchen. I'd like to find something with some grape vines or something. If i could get a china cabinet for Davids glass collection then i could place some fake ivy or vines across the top of the cabinets. I really want to go for that whole italian restaraunt feel,you know? maybe at K mart i could find some inexpensive stuff.
I just need to get David to finish tiling the walls and countertops in the kitchen. It drives me nuts how he starts something and doesn't finish for a year. I hate to be a nag. Heck, if i knew how to tile,I 'd do it myself.
My eye dr. appt. went well. My eyes ARE a little worse than a year ago but the Dr. thought maybe it was related to my pregnancy. I guess my eye pressure is still down though. I really don't want Glaucoma at a young age.
Seth is sleeping to i'm going to eat my sundae. I am going to be HUGE at this rate. But the bad foods taste so good! Eh, I am almost 15 weeks pregnant and I've only gained 5 lbs. That's not so bad is it? Unfortunately it's all in my butt! maybe if i do some extra walking around the neigborhood i can keep my butt in near normal proportions. Just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean I have permission to morph into a 200 pound blob. I want to gain wait at a proper rate and be healthy. But i still want that sundae!

No comments: