Monday, August 28, 2006

David's out of town:(

He flew to South Carolina to see a Breaking Benjamin concert yesterday morning. He's flying back right now...probably will be home in a few hours. His friend Roger won tickets and airfare and hotel from a radio station and David went with. He says Charleston in really nice but i don't think he had as good of a time as he had hoped. Oh well, it's always an adventure!
Hurricane Ernesto is going to miss us it looks like. It's going farther and farther east and I am glad. I wasn't too freaked out though like some people. heck, i've been through a category 4 hurricane...what's a category 1? I'll laugh in it's face. HA HA!! At least this has been a slow hurricane year. August and Septmenber are the busiest months so i have one more month to go and then we will be ( mostly) in the clear.
I'm still feeling very worn out but not near what I was feeling. i can actually walk across my tiny house without wanting to pass out and holding on to the walls. I am more hungry than any normal person should be...I swear I am on my way to a 50 lbs. weight gain. I am going to be HUGE! I've thought about going with it and becoming a sumo wrestler when this all over with. Are there women sumo wrestlers? I don't know if i'd like the diaper...

Yesterday Seth and i went to the mall with Mamaw, we ate a then took a long walk around the perimeter of the mall. Seth was such a good boy and Mamaw and I talked alot. She's really great. I don't wanna think about what i'd do without her. I hope I have a baby girl so i can name her after my grandmother. My little girl will be Jillian Ruby. The Ruby after my mamaw ,of course!

No comments: