Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Now that Seth has a new cousin...

We have decided to have another child. Not because of Amber , we actually decided the week before she was born, so now we are "not preventing" another baby. So whatever happens, happens. I am hoping for another boy since we have all boy stuff, that would save us a bit of money.
David's best friend's girlfriend is newly pregnant so now the pressure is on for me to be as well so our babies will be born close together. I guess that would be neat having another person pregnant at the same time as me. Andrea is a nice girl, even though she's 9 years younger than me. We just never talked much because we had nothing in common. I think that would be very cool. And the daddys-to be could have something to talk about as well. Of course Seth is my #1. He's so wonderful. I think he will be a great big brother. Whenever I get preg, of course. It did take 6 months with Seth and we were trying for that!

No comments: