Friday, June 16, 2006

Grrrrrr!

David has been off for most of the week. I STILL had my mom come over and watch Seth because I thought that he could do some stuff around the house. Well, he didn't. Yesterday he reqested that I write up a list of things to do and he would work on them today. Well, he ended up going into work around 11 and them he finished half of the job and went to band practice. Then called me to tell me that he will probably get a cab home since he was planning on drinking. So I said. " Great, you went to work late, did half a job then you're going to get drunk" I was upset that he accomplished NOTHING this week for being off. Then I tell him that I think he's been drinking too much lately. He blames me for his drinking...because he hates his life, he's unloved, etc. I was just pissed because if I am going to support someone when they aren't bringing home money, well then they better do something worthwhile. NOT play on the computer or play video games while my mom watches the boy. Oddly enough, I am not upset. Just unhappy.

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Ugh that really sux girl:( You might want to rethink your second if you are that unhappy. JMHO