Wednesday, May 31, 2006

June 1st is a lovely day to be born...

My sis called me to tell me that she is going in to be induced tomorrow at 1100! I am sooo excited! In 24 hours, I will be an aunt! I can't tell anyone( except David) because it is a secret but I am absolutely thrilled.
My birthday is in 1 week, I will be 29 years old! Today i made the reservations for the hotel. We will be within walking distance of Universal Studios. We haven't spent a night away withou Seth since our anniversary in September. It's about time. Note to self: don't drink so much that I pass out without any nookie.
Today Seth and I went to the park in Punta Gorda again. Seth walked in the water, eventually sitting in it in his sunsuit! Next time I will just put his swim suit on and let him wade in the water. It was rather hot but pleasant there by the water. The breeze off the harbor really lowers the extremely hot temperature and makes for a lovely day.
David was working out in PGI so I dropped his lunch off on the way. That's all I 've seen of him today since he's at band practice.
We have a new kitty that we've decided to name Squibb. Squibb is a PIA during the night and likes to sleep on my head. In the several times I removed her from that location and placed her on the floor she scratched the heck outout of my hand. Ick!
I showed Seth my boo-boo and he kissed it and said "hurts?" .

I love that little boy.

No comments: