Tuesday, April 04, 2006

No car...yet

So far David and I have been to two places looking for cars. The first was a Toyota place. I fell in love with a Corolla, but it was not meant to be. The payments were just too much. The Honda Civic was just as expensive and wasn't as fancy. I would have been plenty happy with it though. It was a lovely shade of red.
Shopping with an18 month old isn't easy. He wants to run, run, run everywhere into everything and everyone. Poor little guy gets so bored. It doesn't help that we have to fill out a ton of paperwork to check our credit and then the salesman has to go back and forth to the "supervisor" several times to discuss prices. ( I'm not stupid, I know that is a game and they don't actually discuss anything with anyone. It's merely a ploy) But i tell them first hand that i do not have time for games!!!! First time a get a price I'm not happy with i am out the door. Both places the salesman followed us to our car still attempting to sell us stuff. Blech. Car salesmen are the scum of the earth.
Tonorrow my sis and I are going to go to another car place. Hopefully this will be the "one". I don't know how much longer I can deal with car shopping!

i only have a little over a week until I am leaving my job. I have many options but I don't know exactly where I want to go work. I have to renew my CPR certification before I do anything. I think I might take a week off before i start a new job.

I hope I have good luck with my silly car shopping. Ick!

No comments: