Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Well, I didn't take the job

They didn't have the shift I wnated so they are going to hold my application and call if any 7-3 shifts come available. I won't hold my breath. Meanwhile, my current job asked me to stay an extra week ( "or as long as possible") since one of the other nurses is out with an injury until mid-April. I agreed. Mostly since I have a Dr. appt coming up and David is going back to his on April 12th so this way I'll hang on to my Health insurance a little longer. Once all of our annual Dr. appts. are out of the way then I can leave. My last day is April 13. I hope that david won't require any MRIs or EGDs because I don't want to stay much longer than I have to and if he does then I have to stay for my insurance to pay for these procedures.
I am hoping the Protonix takes care of his GI problems so we can avoid further tests. He also has borderline high BP. Ick. I am not surprised though.

Today Seth and I went to the cemetery since it was so nice outside. We visited my Papaw briefly and then Seth ran around to look at all of the fake flowers that people had placed on other graves. Maybe we'll go back tonight. There is so much room for him to run around, and it's so nice and peaceful. It's very beautiful as well.Of course, We are always respectful. Quite a few of the people I have taken care of in my nursing career are buried there so I visit their graves and say a little prayer.

Image hosting by Photobucket

No comments: