Monday, April 10, 2006

Blue blue blue

Is how i feel today. Not sure why, just am. Maybe because I am leaving my job of 5 years and all of the friends that I have made over the years. Last time I left it was understood to be only a temporary situation. Now it's a permanent situation.
Maybe because Tammy was being cranky and mean to me at work today.
Maybe because lately, David has been cranky every day. ( He's that way every year around his birthday, bleh)Evry day he's talking about how every one hates him and how Walter gets to have all kinds of fun and take vacations and he doesn't get to do anything, wah, wah ,wah!!!!
Maybe because I am leaving my job and do not have a new one yet....And a have a new car payment to deal with. I'm telling you i wish I had someone to make desicions for me because all I ever do is make stupid ones.
I wish David was here to give me a hug. Seth is here but it's just not the same as David's strong arms around me to make me feel like it will all be alright.

I will soon be 29. I feel so old. Did you know that Third Eye Blind's first album came out in 1997? Almost 10 years ago. I played the heck out of that CD when it came out. I feel like it was only yesterday. So much has happened in that time. And yet i feel like it has been so little also.

No comments: