Monday, March 13, 2006

Sickday!

Last night I was feeling very lightheaded and nauseated. Not to mention that I was feeling cold...then hot...then cold, you get the picture. So I called out sick today...told them I had a flu. My mom said she would come over early today anyway and get Seth up so that I could sleep late. WELL..I certainly wouldn't argue with THAT! But as it turns out I felt better by the time I got up at 9:15 so good for me! bad for my work!
My mom really missed Seth during the weekends. I really think that he is one of her top 3 favorite things in life, actually I wouldn't be surprised if he was at the top of the list. In June when my sis's baby comes he might have some competition though!

Today was a lovely day, we played outside until I noticed that Seth's little face was turning pink ( i'm a BAD mommy!) But he was having so much fun spinning those rings and rolling them everywhere and throwing around all of the sand in the sand box. I swear this kid moves so fast it is hard to keep up with him, he runs everywhere. Gone are the walking days. Now he is taking a nap and I am itching to bake something. But i did just make a strawberry glazed cheesecake last night so I have to eat that before I make something else.

David installed new carpet in the bedroom on Saturday, it looks lovely and is so soft. Next he is going to tile my kitchen counters , I'm a lucky gal.

When we get our tax refund we are thinking about leasing a PT cruiser, how fun would that be?! I am looking forward to it. If anyone out there in blog land has had any experiences with a PT cruiser let me know what you thought. Thanks!

No comments: