Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I need to win the lottery...

So that I can quit my job. I feel that the nurses at my workplace ( and most places) are very underappreciated. Even by my nurse managers. My supervisors are a bunch of airheads that are worthless. I need a new job, with a boss that has a clue!
I love my patients, I love my CNAs. I don't love whiney family members that are never happy. I don't love all of my superiors that graduated from nursing school in the 60s. I don't love being overworked and underpaid. I don't love having to do my superiors work because they were too busy gossiping to do it themself. I don't love not being able to take breaks and lunches half the time.
At least Seth and David appreciate me.

Actually I am thinking about getting a job at a Dr. office. after I get my new car of course. I think it's time for a change

No comments: