Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I wrote my letter.

Now I just need the courage to turn it in. I don't know why I get so nervous about resigning, it's not like they are going to fire me or something, you know? I can't think they will be too broken up about my leaving I wasn't the model employee ( chronic tardiness, not attenting inservices, some anxiety) but for the most part I know my stuff. I am dependable, reliable, clean and neat, organized, and always pay attention to detail. I am very knowledgable about the computer system. I like my patients and try to take care of all of their needs, medical or not. I try to be friendly and polite to all my co-workers and to visitors to the facility. I have a good understanding of medical knowledge and how to perform nursing tasks. I also have an excellent memory and lots of energy.

I think that I would hire me.

No comments: