Friday, January 06, 2006

I really don't update this thing too much...

Happy frigging new year. It's another year not too unlike the last.
Seth is walking now and talking. Smart boy ,he is. And very adorable. He was the center of attention on Christmas. He would clap his hansds in the middle of dinner and say "Yay!" And everyone at the table would stop eating to clap and say "Yay!" back Very cute. I swear I really believe that alot of love is all you really need in life.
I don't get much time to update this I think because I do so much charting at work that when i get home the last thing I want to do is type anything. My poor, poor fingers are simply too stiff. Did I mention i am beginning to despise my job? i love the patinets but dislike my bosses, it always seems that the higher up in ranks you go you get to do less and get paid more. Why? I find that working 7-3 I get alot of crap handed down to me from my bosses and I have enough to do already! I wish i could spend more time with interacting with my patients and less with paperwok and charting. But that's simply not goingt o happen anytime soon. They are short staffed and keep asking me to work extra. Of course i say no. No amount of money could replace the satisfaction that I feel from spending time with my family.
David and I are still happyish I guess. We love each other but I simply have NO SEX DRIVE! I do find him attractive but I feel as if I just don't want to be bothered with sex. Too much effort, I guess. I get all sweaty and short of breath and then I have to shower and remake the bed and eat ( because i am always hungry afterward) I guess i should just do it, but he can tell when I'm not " into" it. Anyway i keep thinking that the Lexapro will help things and I think that it has but not the sex thing. I do notice that I don't have anxiety attacks like before and I feel that I can handle stressful situations better. I will think positive.
Should he joint the military? I think it would be best if he joined full time. If he joined reserves he would work at the Celtic Ray upon his return and i certainly don't want him doing that. A 32 year old man doesn't need to be working part time as a cook at a pub. I cannot 9 and will not) do extra shifts to pay the bills while he sleeps in and plays video games all day waiting to go to the pub in the eve. i would like him to join full time so he can learn new things, make a living and possibly we could move away from this horrid ,humid and hot town.
I am hungry so i think that I will go eat. Buh bye!

No comments: