Sunday, September 11, 2005

It's a boring Sunday.

My marriage seems a little warmer lately. But no sex...I know that he would be thrilled if I initiated it but he seems to stay up so late and he seems to always be drinking. I don't find that attractive. This morning he was so grumpy and irritable and I woke up happy...well he shot THAT down real quickly. He's always been foul in the AM so that's nothing new, I usually just ignore it. He really is a good person. These are all the things that I love about him.
1. He has alot of honesty and integrity.
2. helpful, as long as I ask ,of course
3. He loves me very, very much and takes good care of us. I think that he would do just about anything to make sure that we are safe and provided for.
4. He absolutely adores Seth, he is such a proud dad.
5. he is a hard worker. He has a good job and he never calls out sick so that he can bring home a good paycheck. Even when he's sick and aching from the work and hates his boss...he sticks with it for us.
6. he has a wonderful sense of humor and always knows how to make me smile when i need it.
7. He is very thoughtful and polite
8. He's not selfish ( unfortunately I think I am)
9. He is an excellent cook and makes dinner for us frequently so I don't have to.
10. He doesn't expect much out of me, he's not demanding at all.
11. It might take a little prodding at times, but when I ask him to do a job(ie.yardwork, clean garage,etc.) he does a thorough and excellent job.
12. He's an attractive fellow, I think. Lovely hazel eyes and beautiful dark, shiny hair.
13. He's sensitive and emotional; not too much to where he's crying all the time but enough so that it's obvious that he has a great capacity for love and appreciation for the wonderful things.
12. He's very friendy and personable. He has an easy time making friends where I ,in fact, do not.
13. He's very intelligent. He has knowledge of things that I would never expect, like art history,for instance. He's enjoys reading(maybe too much?)

There are plenty more but I think that's enough for now.
Now that I read the list i think that the problem is me. What do I do now?

No comments: