Wednesday, August 31, 2005

he hates me

I feel as if I would be happier without him. Especially since he doesn't like me. When I try to hug him or say I love you he seems irritated so I'm not going to say it anymore. No more" Bye,I love yous" I'm just too tired for sex all the time. Shoot, I am to tired to walk around the block! personally I don't understand who would want to have sex with my disgusting body anyway, whatever. He complains that I don't love him but I am just too worn out to work at a marriage. Between the boy and work and cleaning and worrying about money to pay bills, I barely even care to eat. Sometimes eating seems like too much hassle, I'd rather drink a V8 and be on my way. Too much to do and not enough energy to do it. A shower seems like a lot of work at this point. But it has to be done. i don't feel much better.

No comments: