Monday, July 11, 2005

It's 88 and sunny...

Finally, the rain has gone. Now we can get back to the regularly scheduled 100 degree weather. moving on...
I am a fool...an enormous, gigantic fool. I mispronounced "hydroCEPHalus" at work yesterday. I said "hydrocephAlus". The 3-11 nurse corrected and me and I felt dumb. I know that people there don't think much of me and I have brought this onto myself, but why do I have to be so dense. I really am not an idiot, I just don't think sometimes. It doesn't help that I never liked this particular nurse. I honestly don't think I have ever seen her smile..people like that irritate me. Life might not be all rosy everyday, but if you're miserable every day all of the time then you need to make some life changes.
I just despise having any contact with her or her nasty daughter.
Seth is sleeping right now. I guess I should eat and perhaps clean the bathroom;maybe pay the electric bill. Maybe make a Dr. appt. for Seth's check-up. Ta-Ta for now.

No comments: