Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Well it's June the 21st

Seth is stilla crawler and puller -upper. Keeps me awfully busy. We went to Tampa aquarium last weekend and had a nice time. Though Seth screamed and screamed and screamed and would not go to sleep at the hotel, I was so afraid that the people in the room next to us were going to complain. But they didn't. It is exhausting travelling with a small boy. Oh I finished out my last days at my work. Eh, no one cared. They probably won't even notice that I am no longer there. Seth and I visited Pat's house on thurs. Seth had his first swim in a pool and loved it. He was a bit unsure at first but eventually became a little too comfortable in the water, attempting to climb out of the swim ring and dipping his face in the water. So David purchased a kiddie pool this past weekend for him and I to use on hot days. Seth seemed to really like it. He's so cute! The last couple days have been too rainy to go in though. Maybe tomorrow. Actually tomorrow I need to drop off my Rx for my contact lenses so Seth is going to my mom's for a few.We'll see. Maybe the next day we'll go swimming. What the hell, i don't have job right now .What else do I have to do but play and entertain the boy. David will be home soon.

No comments: