Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Tuesday May 24, 2005

Things that bug me today...
1. I hate my job, I have writted out a resignation letter but should I turn it in ..or not? I do need the money and I don't know when I will be starting at my old job. But meanwhile I am miserable and I have an awful attitude at work. I feel like I ma not helping anyone by staying at a job that makes me miserable.
2.My bills are too much. We won't be getting the $12,000 from the refinancing of the house for a few weeks and the mortgage is almost due. Which will take up ALL of my money. GRRRR. Why do I need 100 channels on my TV anyway? If I got rid of the super stupid expensive digital cable we would save a bit of money, but he insists that he's has always wanted movie channels. I don't have time to watch movies!!! I really don't think it's a priority. Oh and why does the temp. in the house have to be 74 degrees and 72 at night. We are freezing!
3. I hate my car. It's a piece of crap but it's paid off and it runs. My point is ..why should I drive myself and my baby around in an old crap car if I don't have to? I should have a decent car. He was being ridiculous when he HAD to get the sportscar. It is so not a family vehicle and I think it was a bit selfish of him to get it. We should have gotten an SUV or truck.
4.I wish all of the home improvements were finished. By the time they are done we will probably get hit with another hurricane. If so I'm taking the insurance money and running far, far, away this time. I still have a half painted house and a taped up lanai. And I don't even want to think of all that needs to be done to the inside of the garage.
5Why hasn't Pat called me back..I want to know what's going on at my old work. When will I be restarting?
6. Did I mention I hate my job.
7. My life is dull. I wish I could get more sleep. But Seth wouldn't dare allow that..
8. I hate 90 degree weather. It's too hot and humid and sweaty here. Floirida stinks. Everyone's old. I guess that benefits me as far as job security but when I am off work I would like to be around people my own age. I wish I had some friends.
9. Oh and I hate paying for everything from housing supplies to groceries and toys r us stuff on my credit card. I don't like being in debt. How did this happen to me? i was so good about money. I wish David was more frugal. Then I wouldn't be tempted to shop so much.
Thats all for now...

No comments: