Friday, December 16, 2022

Josh and the mean kids.

 Josh said that there have been kids talking on the bus. " I heard that your sister is really a BOY!" and Josh said " Yes, she is trans, she was born a boy but now she's a girl." 

Simple as that. Why do some people in society think that kids will be so confused if they know that gay people and trans people exist? The kids get it. The kids don't have outdated prejudicial views that cause them to hate things that they don't understand. Kids are smarter than you think. The more you shield them from the real world the more uncomfortable they will be when they reach adulthood and are suddenly exposed to all these things they don't understand. Teach love, not hate.

Today Sean asked Jackie if she liked eggnog and she said no and he joked, " That's probably why you're gay." I laughed. I admit it. 

So that's how you can tell. If you don't like eggnog you are gay. I guess I'm gay.

No comments: