Friday, March 04, 2022

Robby

 I first met Robby while I was working at the White Elephant on Englewood Beach. For a short period of time I was a hostess at this beach restaurant until they couldn't give me enough hours I needed and I went elsewhere. But one day I was standing at the door and this very nice looking guy walks up and asks for an application, so I chatted with him briefly while I looked for an application and while he filled it out. I hoped that they would hire him but they didn't in the end. He got a job at the Sandbar as a cook  and I would see him sometimes. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

So I checked the application for his name. ;) And I Facebook stalked him. But I would never call him. I'm not that creepy. By strange coincidence, or maybe not, I found him on Tinder the next week and we matched and we started messaging. I hooked up with Robby a few times. I really liked him. He was cool as hell. He apparently had just gotten out of jail for a drug related offense and, like myself, had to stay clean to pass the drug test at his probation. So we had a bit in common since we had drug issues. He was in his early 20s, maybe 21? He was living with his parents in Rotonda so it was in town. I went to his house a couple times and he came to my house once and one time we met at his friend's apt. He used to regularly message me in the evening and ask if I could come over even after I told him that evenings were no good for me. But in my heart I wanted to go every time. 

It seemed every time I met Robby we ended up in the shower together. And we would make out in the shower. Wonderful memories I have of that. It was one of my favorite things to do. If you never made out in a hot shower I suggest you try it. 👍👍

Aftermath: I friended him on Facebook several months ago for the heck of it. I peeked his account and he has a nice girlfriend who has a couple kids and they look very happy.  I'm glad he's staying out of jail and living a good life. I'm sure she gets to make out with him in the shower now. Lucky girl.

No comments: