Friday, January 21, 2022

Joey F.

 Joey was tall and cute. Thin build. I think he's the one who came over on his lunch break from Home Depot. He didn't have a car so he took an Uber over to my house while he was on lunch. The Uber parked across the street to wait for him. So apparently while we were having sex David called and I was talking to him at the same time. I don't remember this detail but Joey did. David thought someone was at the house and I was assuring him that there was not. At one point there was a noise and Joey got so freaked out he ran out the back door in the middle of doing stuff. I went to get him to tell him everything was okay. hen we finished. Just another crazy and horrible story.

Aftermath: Every once in awhile Joey messages me on Facebook and wants some pics or something. Then he disappears for a year. Last time I talked to him he sent a pic and he's grown out this long shaggy awful beard and it took away from his cuteness. I was sad. I told him he looked better without it. 

No comments: