Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Jacob

 Uhoh. I don't remember Jacob. I had stopped taking notes on guys by this point so I have no info to jog my memory. 

By this time I had been fired from the Pink Elephant because I was obsessed with my phone. Being a hostess was boring sometimes! And I just wanted to take a little peek to see if I had any new matches or any new messages! I was obsessed with Tinder and making dates with guys too. I swear it was like a full time job matching guys and then the obligatory small talk and weeding out the real weirdos that just want pussy pics from the guys that actually want to hook up. Plenty of guys on Tinder are actually too chicken shit to actually follow through to final stage of the hook up process and flake at the last minute. Too many times guys would cancel while I'm on the way to their house. I have one friend in particular that flaked numerous times. Amazingly I still talk to him because actually, he really is a cool guy. But he has lots of regrets now! 

So I had received numerous warnings about my phone use at the Pink Elephant. On the night I was fired I was legitimately going to text David to tell him I would be working late so he didn't think I was cheating on Boca Grande. David was obsessed with knowing my constant whereabouts because I was always sneaking off somewhere with someone.  I had switched job positions from hostess to server assistant and I was going to have to help clean up. And they saw me look at the phone and I was fired.

My next job was as a server at a sports bar called the End Zone in Englewood.  After the summer I would also start working at Publix in the deli. At this point David was still working at Grand Villa in the maintenance dept. and I was quite proud of him.


No comments: