Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Michael

 By springtime 2017 I was living in a hotel with my husband and kids while we waited for our rental to be ready. I was working full time at The Pink Elephant on Boca Grande as a hostess and also attending group meetings for my court ordered mental health court and going to AA and NA meetings. I was on a year long probation. David was working out at Palm Island still I think. And every morning I took the boys to the bus stop by my dad's house to be bussed to their school in Englewood. Since we moved in with family partway through the school year we were considered homeless and the school actually bussed them all the way from Port Charlotte to Englewood so they wouldn't have to switch schools. The school system was very kind to us through all of our moves. They just wanted the kids to have some stability. 

Conveniently enough for me, Michael was staying with his family on Boca Grande. He was familiar with the island so one day before work I met him on one of the off streets that lead to the beach-14th St. There is a clearing in the trees on the left side. So we parked there and he got in my car. Michael was pretty hot and we had a good time. A++ for Michael. So we are sitting in the back seat resting and cooling off and I tell him that I have to head to work at The Pink Elephant after that. And he laughs because he's going to be going to eat there with his family in a little while! We get dressed and go our separate ways knowing we will meet again shortly.  

Maybe an hour into my shift he comes in with his family and I had to seat them pretending I never met this guy while I'm standing there with hickeys he put on me. Incredibly awkward. I had to go in the back and tell my coworkers about him, I just couldn't keep it to myself. But the general opinion among them was that he looked pretty good. When we chatted later he told me he felt as awkward as I did. Only he said he wanted to take me to the bathroom and do dirty things to me. 

Michael came back for another visit with his family on Boca later in the year and we met up again. We enjoyed laughing about the awkward situation from our first meeting. He was a reliable partner. I knew I was gonna get something good with him. And he looked delicious. He tried to hit me up a third time and David wouldn't let me go so I missed out on a third encounter. 

Aftermath: Lost touch. Never heard from him. I still have the IG message he last sent me but the account is gone.


No comments: