Sunday, September 12, 2021

Tyler King

 Nobody reads this anyway so I'm going to ramble about something. 

So Tyler was a guy back a few years ago that I met through Tinder. He was 21 years old and adorable as can be. He was my exclusive FWB for quite a few months at his request. My husband was the exception, of course.

Anyway he used to stop by once a week or maybe more and we'd have crazy hot sweet sex and then he would leave until the next time. He had some mom issues which maybe was why he liked me so much perhaps. His mom had passed away a few years prior. One time he came over on her birthday and he was very sad. But I cheered him up good. God, he was a hot thing, 

At some point we hadn't met up for a little while, I think he had a new job or something and couldn't come over and when he finally picked me up after work at my serving job it was so amazing. We fogged up the windows. Oh, I fogged up windows on my car many, many times. And on other people's cars as well. 

One night I couldn't sleep and he was on snap and I snuck out of the house and he picked me up a little down the road in my PJs. We were racing down the highway and he was listening to Kodack Black and we had the seats leaned back and the windows down, I felt so wild and young like we could do anything! Like for a minute I wanted to run away with my sweet 21 year old Tyler and just do anything and everything and pretend I was someone else. 

He took me to a park and we had crazy sex in the back seat. He took me home and I went to bed like nothing happened. We had so much fun we wanted to do it the next night. I got up in the middle of the night and met him in my PJs like before, we went to the same park and everything. It was so good. But this time was different.

As we drove past my house I noticed the lights were on. I knew I had been caught. I was scared to death what was going to happen to me when I got home. Tyler started getting snap messages from my husband. So he blocked the Snap account and asked for my email. I tried to tell him but it was difficult to explain at the moment, so much was going through my mind. I was panicking. So Tyler dropped me off where he picked me up and I walked home ready to face my unknown punishment.

The front door was locked. So I started knocking and knocking. David came out and pushed me down onto the ground. And started kicking and kicking  and kicking me. Kicking my body as hard as he could. I just wrapped my arms around myself and wished for it to be over. I fantasized that Tyler would come back and save me from being beat up. I just kept picturing him in my mind. 

That night I had the crap kicked outta me in my own front yard, I was yelled at, attacked, smacked and had a bebe gun held to my temple. Not my first or last punishment, but the worst.

Four years later I still think of Tyler. I wonder what he's doing now. I hope he's ok. I hope he has an amazing girlfriend. I hope that he remembers me and it makes him smile. 

No comments: