Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Oy.

Sometimes I want to scream as loud as I can and throw things and punch things until either they break, or I break. 
Sometimes I want to sleep forever and ever.
Other times I feel nothing at all. UNcomfortably numb.

I assume I have lingered in a chronic depression for a very long time. Some days are okay and others, very bad. 
Sometimes I wish I had a visible physical ailment or a pain that I could just go have a tests done and once it was confirmed, I could receive the proper treatment. 
Mental illness is far more complex. Only I can describe my symptoms to someone else to give me treatment. But I have never been anyone else to compare my emotions to theirs. 
Maybe everybody feels this way and I am just more sensitive to it? I really doubt it. But it's hard to say how I feel is severe depression or minor or chronic. Maybe my anxiety makes it worse. Maybe I am just a worrywart.
Perhaps I am just a miserable person and that is my personality. 
Considering I love to laugh and have a wicked sense of humor, I don't think I am generally miserable. That wouldn't make sense.

I experience suicidal ideations every day. When I read an obituary or an article about someones death I feel envy. 
They don't have to suffer anymore. No more pain and anguish anymore. And most of all they are free from financial stresses. 

I have stated often that I would not be here if it weren't for my kids. They need me so I exist to care for them. David says he needs me too, but he could survive without me. It's the kids I worry about. And the cost for my funeral. That would be an extra burden on my family.

But, no worries, I am not going to die. If there is any higher being, I am sure they plan to punish me for whatever for as long as possible. I will probably suffer until I die of old age at 110, with my luck. 
I certainly hope not to live that long. Another ten years maybe and then I will be ready. Joshua will be 13 and the boys will be 18 and 21. 

I hear you saying, " goddamnit go to a freaking doctor already!!" 
But, and there is always a but, I have no transportation, and most importantly, no baby sitter for Joshua. 
I have no friends and no close family, at all. Not even one person. Except David and he works very early, until late. 

Each day is long and each day is, eh just another day. Another day in a wasted life. Another day. 
Joshua brings me sunshine where, otherwise, there would be none.




9 comments:

Linda said...

I can relate, I have struggled with depression for years.

Portuguesito Burro said...

PORTUGAL IS A HIGHLY RACIST AND XENOPHOBIC COUNTRY!

DO NOT SPEND YOUR HARD, EARNED MONEY VISITING THERE,
OR DOING BUSINESS WITH PORTUGAL!!!

PORTUGAL = RACISM 100%

VISIT THESE SITES TO BE INFORMED ABOUT RACIST PORTUGUESE:

http://portugalisaracistcountry.blogspot.ca/

http://portugalisxenophobic.blogspot.ca/

Rajat Joshi said...

Nice one!

And interestingly, we have got similar blogger template. haha. Off course I won't make an advertisement here. haha. cheers!

Unknown said...

Thank you for the read. Honestly you covered the topic and broadly examined all
areas. If i was to write this i would have done a few things differently myself but you have definitely inspired me to get into the world of blogging. Thanks heaps for the post i really appreciate it. Have a good day and keep blogging http://awriter.org/freshessayscom/

admin said...

Can't sleep for few days is a very hard depression effect. I'm sorry for your depression. http://www.totomshop.com/

Unknown said...

sell or buy anything at www.quikrlist.com its a free classified website where it works on geolocation throughout the world. we can post as many as ads in different locations which we need to buy or sell.

Unknown said...

Intersting post. Lovely #inspirational and #motivational #quotes on #relationships,#empathy,#narscissism,#love,#life,#letting-go,#spirituality, #lightworkers, #healers, #starseeds, #indigo child, Life coach. Dont miss.

Unknown said...

Wow thats deep!
http://gauthierlifestories.blogspot.my/2016/09/lulice.html

Waqas said...

It's surprising you aren't more popular given that you definitely possess the gift.Very good write-up. I certainly love this website. Thanks.casio