Thursday, October 20, 2011

Hey, remember me!?


I had forgotten about this here blog. Wow, things sure have changed since the last time I posted anything.
And I discovered that they was a section that I could refer to to check for any comments. I was quite surprised that anyone ever commented at all on anything.
David and I are still happy and not divorced as we were contemplating at one time. We still have two lovely boys. Seth just turned 7 and Seanie is 4.
I am working on an as needed basis at a long term care facility called Signature Health Care and also at a staffing agency. Which I absolutely love!
Though I am not employed full time anywhere, I certainly receive full time hours..or at least full time pay. You see, working on a PRN basis I receive higher hourly pay that a regular worker..so I can work a few hours less and receive same pay. Downside is..no health benefits. So I get more of my pay since it is not paying for insurance but I end up having to have my family and kids on Medicaid health benefits.
No I am not proud. But don't have much choice right now. I certainly cannot afford any private health plan! But I try to rationalize it. I think about when Sean was a lilttle baby and I was scraping by to pay for his formula and diapers and David was out of work. How I made a tiny bit too much money for WIC and how I wanted to cry because we were so poor and I needed the assistance so much.
Anyway, things are better now. Wow, things have changed so much in the last year-and-a-half since I posted anything on this blog.

No comments: