Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My 5 day vacation is turning into 7 days...

Seth and Sean are still little sickies with runny noses and goopy eyes and low grade temps. Sooo, I am taking tomorrow off since they can not return to day care yet. Hopefully, Thursday-which happens to be my day off anyway!
Oh, how I miss work-can't you see the tears running down my face..
I really enjoy hanging out at home with my boys, they have been really good. And my house stays nice and clean while I'm home.
On Friday the boys went to day care and I cleaned and did tons of laundry. And went to a meeting at work.
Saturday, we took the boys to Lowe's and browsed a bit. we only spent a couple bucks but the boys love the look around that store! Then I took them to the playground in Punta Gorda.
Sunday, we went to the seafood Festival in Punta Gorda and had a very fun time-the weather was beautiful- and it was cheap entertainment!
They both started to be sick on Sunday evening, so actually I am glad I had taken the extra days off to stay home with them.
It's been a good time actually.

No comments: