Friday, February 06, 2009

I am the CEO of my household

How is it that men and women are the same species but actually are only compatible physically simply for reproductive purposes.? Sometimes it seems like David is going to be a Toys R US kid forever. Myself, I grew up long ago. From what I have heard from other wives is that their spouses are extraordinarily similar. Women just learn to deal.
Meanwhile I tend to wonder how men would suvive without women. Would they just live in messy houses with dirty sheets and dirty dishes piled to the ceiling? Would the socks ever make it from the floor to the laundry?
In any case, I feel like I have to be the CEO of the household, especially one with three men in it. I assure you it is hard work that I think I deserve to be paid for. And it all starts after I come home from eight hourse at a job tht I do get paid for. Sometimes I really honestly feel like everyone I see wants something from me.
Today I was entering new orders into the computer at work and this one family memeber kept bugging me with piddly requests. He states "You always look like you're busy when i come up here"
I wanted to respond , "Thats because I am, dumbass, do you think I am sitting here playing solitaire on the computer?"
I thought my eyes were going to cross from staring at the computer so long. So why am i sitting at a computer right now? No clue. I'm a foolish fool.
An overtired foolish fool. So excuse my poorly written story, my brain has shut down for the night.
until we meet again..

1 comment:

Jph76r said...

Dear CEO,

You're work has not gone unnoticed. As a reward for your outstanding job performance please take tomorrow off with pay. Thanks for all that you do. We couldn't live without you.

Best Regards,
My Sleepless Life's Family
(wake up)