Monday, November 24, 2008

"Hey, that's a nice dog you have there!"

Taking a walk around the block with Seth was an interesting experience, to say the least. In addition to yelling at poor elderly dog walkers he also had a comment for every single person he encountered. For example:
"What are you doing? Are you doing yardwork?"
"What's your name?" ( This question was asked of about everyone)
"Your dog likes me, I'm a kid. He likes kids"
"Do you have any kids?"
" My name is Seth and this is my mommy. Her name is Jennie"
" I love dogs!"
" What are you doing? Are you building something?"
"What are you eating?"
"You have a nice tree in your yard!"
" Hi there! What are you making?"

It was a lovely evening for a walk. And actually we ran into David and Sean taking a walk on the way home. Beautiful evening. The fresh air was nice. I am still emotionally exhausted though.

No comments: