Monday, September 08, 2008

Yee haw! Tennessee is looking better and better.

David and I have decided to move away from Florida. We despise the weather and the economy stinks. David can only get very low paying kitchen work here and it's not enough to pay the bills. We are tired of struggling so we have dedided to go somewhere that actually has some decent jobs available...and while we are at it we want some seasons.
I have a friend in Nashville that sent me lots of links with lots of Tennessee info and she only had positive things to say comparing it to FL so I guess you could say I am sold on the Tennessee thing.
There is plenty of industry there so David could get a job, a decent one, pretty easily. Maybe he could get a job at the Gibson guitar factory-no experience neccesary. :)
Next paycheck I am buying David a plane ticket to check it out for a few days. I also need to get a TN nursing license and we'll be in business!
I'm getting scared and excited. We estimate we'll be gone in the next six months...

No comments: