Friday, August 15, 2008

All is not yet lost.

David has the cold now-I am better.
No work as of yet but he did have an interview at Lowe's today. He's had to fill out all of these questionaires and surveys and has to go through two more interviews.
I thought that was odd, I mean it's not like he's applying for the position at the U.S treasury or something.
Meanwhile he's been slowly packing and going through crap in the garage and keeping ears and eyes open for rentals.
Hopefully we can save up some $$$ here pretty soon. Right now I am training David on frugal money management and buying only things we NEED. He's doing very well so far. I give him an A+++.

My boys are supremely superb. Michievous (spell check, please?) as always. These two boys can destroy a small house in minutes! I assure you. You'd understand if you saw my floors. I wonder why I bother sweeping and washing and sweeping and washing.
I feeling a tad blah with all of the stress going on, just like I am going through the routine every day. I'm not unhappy but not as carefreee as I prefer to be. I'll get there again. Just bear with me.

Jobs are scarce and money is tight. The price of everything goes up more and more all of the time. At least I know I am not the only one having issues. Everyone I know is having some financial difficulty to some extent (needless to say, I don't hang out with too many wealthy folks, LOL) .

In any case we are healthy and we have each other. I don't think anyone in the world would disagree that love is far more important that money. And if I were to be judged simply in how much I love and how much I am loved I am wealthy indeed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

spell check. lol

mischevious, i believe. (secondary spell check please?