Friday, May 09, 2008

Free food rocks

Yesterday the nursing staff at work was ( were?) treated to Olive Garden for nurses week. It was superb, of course. And then today we were treated to a "fish fry" for having the most participation is some employee survey late last year. It was also superb.
I sure wissh my work fed me lunch every day. Then again I might end up a bit on the large side. Did I mention that I had two pieces of cake today? One was sent by a home health agency for nurses week and the other was at the fish fry.
I love cake. ( We want cake! Where's our cake?) :)
I got my stimulus check in the bank today, Yippeee, I get to go stimulate the economy tomorrow!
I love stimulating the economy. I wish I could stimulate it more and give money to my friends and family so they could go stimulate it as well. Oh, good times.

No comments: