Sunday, April 27, 2008

Now showing on ESPN 8 "the ocho"!

Yesterday the boys and I went to the Redfish tounament festival thing going on in Punta Gorda. Now, apparently, according to the newspaper, this event was televised. I wonder who in the heck would televise it and even more puzzling, who would watch it?
A bunch of guys go out in boats and catch a redfish in the harbor and then they weigh them ( the fish not the guys) to see who caught the biggest redfish. Boooring. Well, I did go to the festival, but I was just looking for something to do outside on a lovely day. Seth liked to look at all of the colorful boats- they all have ads on them from different companies so they were very pretty. Seth also wanted to see the fish but they were too far away, besides I don't think that he was clear on the concept that the fish were not in the water. I'm not sure if they release the fish after they are weighed or not. We walked around the park aimlessly and Sean napped in the stroller. Of course, by the time we got home he was all slept out and wanted to stay awake..
After Sean's nap we are going to the beach, it's another spectacular day so I am going to make David get his buns out of bed and go with us! I just cannot stand staying in the house on a day such as this.

No comments: