Sunday, January 27, 2008

I didn't know he could do that!

We took a family trip to Target tonight where I purchased a new outfit for Seth: a beige pair of shorts and a green shirt with a bunch of pictures of bugs in jars on the front with the caption "My personal bug collection" or something. I picked it out without Seth present but apparently he loved the outfit because he was about ready to put the shirt on before we left the store!
After I put on his PJs he asked me to put it on for him- I said no it's bedtime- and left it on his dresser for him to wear (weather permitting) tomorrow.
Fast forward to 9PM suddenly we hear noise in his room, David goes to check on him only to discover that Seth had removed his PJs and put on his new outfit! He had the T-shirt backward but the pants were on correctly. He even had placed his PJs in a pile where the outfit was originally located.
Now, I knew the kid could undress himself but I didn't know he was capable of dressing himself!
No clue, nobody knew.I'm still baffled.
I couldn't be mad at him for not going to sleep because he was so cute. I asked if he liked his shirt. He replied," Yes, I LIKE bugs!"
I'd bet he could use the potty if he really wanted to.
This kid is no box of rocks-as Seth says," I'm not a box of rocks, I'm Seth!":)

No comments: