Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Bad Ju Ju

Originally I thought David called her "Bad Choo Choo". I wondered why he was referring to the "16 year old" as a bad train.
In any case, she is a dangerous sort, I think. Apparently the fact that he's a married 34 year-old guy with two small children doesn't seem to phase her. Even the fact that I work at the same facility as she does.
She must be a complete idiot because even when I was 16( long, long ago) I knew better than to mess with married men. Besides, I didn't want an older guy with kids anyway-too much baggage.
But she's developed a crush on David. He's quite flattered but also a bit disturbed. It's making him feel uncomfortable to go to work when he knows she'll be there. He knows she could get him in trouble.
I hate to use the "j" word but perhaps that is what drove me to talk to his supervisor about it. Her behavior is absolutely not conducive to a professional work environment. Harmless flirting is one thing but I think she has gone beyond that into potentially harmful territory. I think this girl needs to put the brakes on this crush she calls love and start talking with guys her own age that aren't married to me.

1 comment:

Geekette said...

OH my how stressfull for your dh. When I was working it would have been considered sexual harrassment. I hope the supervisor was able to talk to her.