Monday, July 09, 2007

Each day gets a little better

My grandma called me yesterday to talk. She wants to take me and the boys to eat one day. She said that she includes me in her prayers and thinks of me often. It made me want to cry in happiness when she called since I haven't spoken to too many of my family lately. It makes me feels all kinds of warm inside to know that she still loves me. :)

Sean had his 4 month appointment today. He is 26 inches long (75%) and 16 lbs (80%). He is huge!! I am afraid he is too fat but I guess the Dr. wasn't concerned. He's consistently been in the 75% since birth. He had a few vaccinations and received a vaccination for rotavirus which ,I guess, is quite new since I know Seth never had it. Dr. gave us a script for Nystatin cream for his red bum. Dr. thinks it's fungal in nature. ( I could have told him that!) Dr. also suggested that we put moisturizing cream on him every day for his dry skin and uses Selsun Blue on his dry scalp.
But he is healthy and happy and doing well.

1 comment:

Andrea Behrmann said...

LOL At Drew's 4 month appt he was 21lbs, 27 1/2 inches!! Hes a chunky monkey. And he was in the 98th percentile for his measurements lol. So Im sure sean isnt too fat. Especially if Andrew wasnt lol. And he has/had craddle cap where his whole scalp is dry. But they gave me some cream for him.