Monday, February 05, 2007

My last U/S (ever)

Baby is in the correct position, heart rate is fine, size is fine. The estimated weight is 5 lbs 15 oz right now. The U/S tech had some trouble finding a good pocket of fluid without cord in the way though since my uterus was so full of baby. I'm hoping it's okay though.
My mom brought Seth to see the U/S, he didn't care. He wanted to run throughout the hospital and say "hi!" to everyone and ,of course, touch everything. My poor mom was exhausted by the time we were through.
Then Seth and I went to Walmart to price some baby items. I found a decent crib for $120 so I think David and I will be going to get it in the next couple days. I also found a set of dresser drawers for $84 that I'd like to get for Seth's room.
The nursery is ready, just needs furniture now. I just might have it all together before this baby comes!!

No comments: