Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I am super preggo bitch!

Poor David. I really am quite the nag lately ( just refer to my previous entry) and I do feel quite badly about it but I just want stuff done! You see, then I won't have the room to worry about. I can move on to worrying about something else. And ,yes, there are plenty of things to worry about. Only one wall of the nursery needs to be painted yet and that would be done if I didn't run out. I will have to wait until pay day to purchase more so in the mean time I would like to shampoo the carpet, that's tomorrow's task of the day.
I had a baby shower at work today, a lovely surprise. It was mostly for this other pregnant girl that I am friends with but I suppose they included me to be nice. I honestly did not expect anything,this being baby #2 and all. I got alot of onesies and blankets. I have sio many receiving blankets it's absolutely ridiculous! And nice pretty soft ones as well. There is no way I will use all of them!!!
I told David to ask Walter if he might need some blankets for his upcoming addition. They are nice and brand new. I also gave David a stuffed lamb to bring to the hospital if he goes to visit Walter's baby after he's born tomorrow.
Right now I feel pretty good. Haven't had any backaches lately. More like feet and leg discomfort..and feet swelling. Not severe, but uncomfortable anyway. Also the occasional braxton-hicks contractions, mostly when i am very anxious or upset. My little ones head seems to be doing a number on my bladder though. I have to urinate so frequently and today at work, it felt like I was having actual bladder spasms. Once I emptied my bladder I was okay though. Strange. I seem to have the occasional cervical twinge and I wonder whats actually going on way down there.
Being a nurse I wonder what every little pain and discomfort means, if anything. I don't jump to conclusions and get freaked out but I wonder just the same.
Oh , and I got a $25 American Express gift card today today so now I can afford my bouncy seat that I want so much. Hee Hee.:)

No comments: