Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Misery

I went to the Dr. today to find out the results of my cultures and fortunately they were both neg. Dr. thinks I had a low grade staph infection. It's clearing up nicely now. But that's not making me miserable.
I feel good, I am sleeping well, everything should be okay,right? Lately it seems I can't stop worrying about everything!
-I don't have any maternity clothes that fit, they are all too big so now I need to buy smaller ones but i don't have any money until tomorrow! WAAH!
- I want to re-do my kitchen but I have to get rid of David's glass and shot glass collection and I don't have anywhere to put them so i have to keep looking at them.,WAAH!
- I want David to fix up the garage so we can get the computer room ready for the baby before it's born ( in 5 months) but he keeps dragging his feet and nothing ever gets done and I'm tired of him starting projects that he doesn't finish.WAAHH!
- The cat has tapeworm but she refuses to take her pill and meanwhile she disgusts me and I don't want her near me. WAAH
- I am so tired of fleas! We need to spray the yard for pests but I ( again) don't have money for it.WAAH
- I'm tired of David not picking up after himself. I'm tired of being the maid.WAAH.
- I deposited $50 in the bank and they charged us $33 for overdraft fees so now we are still broke and it's all my fault and I'm tired of being behind on bills. I know we over spend but there is always something that we NEED. I wish someone else would deal with my finances. WAAH
-I wanted to schedule my U/S as close to David's current job as possible so he could get there easily but now he says he might not be able to make it. I'm pissed about that. WAAH.
- I feel like such a bad parent because I am so stressed out lately.

I even had a lovely massage last night but it was only a very temporary fix. I feel tense as ever.
I think I need a day at a spa or something. Seth is such a good boy and all he wants is for me to watch "Finding Nemo" with him but I am too busy feeling sorry for my miserable self that i can't relax. I cried at work yesterday because the computer wasn't working and I was frustrated. What the hell is wrong with me?

No comments: