Friday, August 18, 2006

Heartbeats, insomnia, Seth and Mrs. Robinson.

Today I finally found the baby's heartbeat with the doppler! It was nice and fast and way lower than I thought which is why I probably couldn't find it before. It was nice to hear. I love, love , love it!!!!!!! Hearing the heartbeat made it seem more real to me. All of this tiredness, and grumpiness, and sleeplessness is going to amount to something. Hopefully a roly-poly adorable little something! With 10 toes and 10 fingers...that would be nice too.
I never feel well rested at night. I'm so tired all day and at night I just doze. I don't really get very good restful sleep. I hope this doesn't last for the entire pregnancy. I also find that I am very short of breath alot but I am beginning to think that might be related to anxiety in addition to the progesterone hormones in body. I really don't like feeling anxiety.
Apparently my brother has been having problems with the mom of an ex of his ( who he broke up with like two years ago!) She works in a police office and has been throwing her weight around making him look bad and getting him in trouble. She's sent an letter to Crimestoppers telling them all of the personal things about his life and making him look like a bad person and so now he isn't allowed on school property to pick up or drop off his girlfriend or go to any school functions with her without prior authorization. Of course, she didn't sign the letter but he knows it's her because she's done things like this before to him. Things like this have been going on for a year or so according to him. Sean has been in his share of drama and bad scenes but he's a good person and it really bugs me that this lady is making his life more difficult than it needs to be. She really need to move on and get a life. Personally i think she must be obsessed with him or something. She sounds dangerous to me.
On a lighter note...Today I was putting clothes away and Seth said " come " and grabbed my hand. I said " Just a moment, I need to put this away first" and he said " alright" I thought it was so cute. What a good boy, I love him.
He's such a mimic, I cannot believe how fast he catches on to new words! Every day he says something new.

No comments: