Monday, June 26, 2006

And baby makes 4!

Last Wed. I started feeling slightly queasy. I attributed it to the fried food I had for lunch. It was only slight! Then I had it Thurs and Fri. also. Friday I only had cereal for lunch so I was a little suspicious because I have been eating the same cereal all of my life and I never get nauseated...no matter what! And I deal with some pretty gross stuff at work at times...anyways, I was at the grocery store and thought I would get a pregnancy test, just to prove to myself that it was all in my head. Imagine my surprise when a plus sign appeared on my store brand test! So of course I treid the other in the box and the same thing happened! I immediately called my friend Tammy since I was in shock. I was shaking from excitement! Then I called David...he said" Already! that was fast!" and proceded to tell all of his friends. He was amazed that he felt so thrilled actually. My entire family is happy and I feel great!
I am estimating that I am just over 4 weeks pregnant which would make me due in early March. I must have "o"d around the time David and I were in Orlando for my birthday! (I got a baby for my birthday, hee hee)
So far I have just a tiny bit of early-mid afternoon sickness. NO sore boobs like with Seth and NO other symptoms at all. Okay so maybe I'm a bit tired.

So far so good! My sis is hoping it's a girl so her and Amber can be friends. This will be fun...

No comments: