Saturday, April 22, 2006

sex, water and air conditioning.

this week has been really good. I have decided not to take the new job. I have decided to stay in the position that I am currently at with out any changes. I would miss everyone too much. I have made too many friends here. I just can't leave. Besides it's getting better. I also upped my dose of Lexapro so maybe that is what is making it all so tolerable. ???
David and I actually had sex thursday after long last. It wasn't as superb as it could have been. Seth was crying and crying like he does every night. He absolutely hates sleep. Of course, I knew that Seth was okay and safe in his crib but the crying and crying....for no reason! GRRR!!!! Will I ever have sex again?!

Today was a hot one. Seth was splashing in the bird bath so we filled up his kiddie pool for him. He liked it okay, he kept getting in the pool and then out of the pool then in the pool and out. I really just don't think he likes to be in one place for too long. I can't believe the energy this kid has. It's amazing.

The A/C was leaking in the garage. Fortunately we only had it installed 11 months ago so the A/C man came out and fixed it at no charge to us. Lucky us. It would have been a $70 service charge.

This morning we took my mom to the fabric store so she could get materials to make my sister's baby a blanket. Then she took us to lunch. Seth didn't eat very much but he behaved really well. I can't believe how fast he is growing!
Everyday he says something new, I was writing it all down but he is saying so much at such a rapid rate I can't keep up anymore! He's so great.

I love my husband and son. I am a lucky girl.

No comments: