Wednesday, March 08, 2006

What a lovely day!

Seth and I went to the park by the harbor today. We wandered throught he nature trail hoping to see some cranes or pelicans without any luck. We walked in the wet sand and played in the shallow water a bit. We did see a big boat and lots of fishermen ( but no fish). I think Seth had fun exploring and I had fun enjoying the weather. Next time ,I think that we will be to the beach complex and play there. There is always sea gulls around there so we could see some birds at least.
Today David and I are going to the accountant to do our taxes. Yesterday the accountant called David to give him a ballpark figure about what our refund might be. Apparently we may be looking at $4,000!!!!!!! Yippeeeee We will be able to afford a new car for me!!!!!!I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. It won't be long now( I hope) and I can get in the car to go for a drive and not have to wonder if it will make it there or not. Or have to start the car with a screwdriver!
I guess having a child and a house paid off. ( I know how awful that sounds but I haven't ever gotten any significant amount back from my refund, I usually owe) Happy days are here again! Okay so they weren't that bad to begin with...now they're just better.

No comments: