Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy St. Patty's day!

I took a sick day yesterday since my mom was ill. Fonda and I went to the mall and did some shopping. I got Seth some summer clothes, some new shoes for me and David and new onesies and a matching hat, and some booties for my neice or nephew arriving in June!
I could have gone nuts buying little baby stuff for her but I knew I had to restrain myself.
Today we went to mamaw's house to visit. My cousin is coming today to stay with her for a couple days and I was hoping to see her and her 5 ( 5!!!!!) kids but they won't be arriving until later this evening.

In other news , David's 33rd birthday is coming up on April 8 and I don't know what to get him. Star Trek stuff? Gift certificate for the guitar store? a massage? Who knows ...

1 comment:

catankgirl said...

We call my dh's grandma "Mawmaw" too. Glad you had a good day. :-)