Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Why didn't I go to college?

I am so irritated with my job. I can only work so hard but when the people in charge are weak and incompetent the whole workplace is affected horribly. I am not saying I could do a better job (actually I might!) but I also do not have the proper education that my bosses have. They really should know better how to run a nursing facility. The whole place is going to crap. I am underappreciated and over worked and I am pretty fed up. But I don't knoe what to do next. I hate to job hop because the next place just might just be worse. I just wish they wouldn't be so short staffed all of the time. Morale is at an all time LOW.
Serves me right for not going back to college. Ick.

Maybe tomorrow will be a better day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there hunny!