Monday, February 27, 2006

I highly dislike car salesmen!


I wanted to go looking for cars today but David says that he is too busy today and might not get off of work until late. Mewanwhile I have to start my car with a screwdriver, ick. Mom has even said that she will watch if if I need her too. I simply don't want to go car shopping alone...car salesmen would see me and eat me up. Have I mentioned how much I dislike car salesmen!!!!!David called back and said maybe we car go to some locall places tonight and see what we can find. I think he felt bad for me since my car is in such bad shape. I just want to get it over with.

We just got back from Mamaw's house. We had such a nice time ,as always. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful grandmother. I hope I am as healthy and active as she is when I am 78 years old. I hope I have such a great attitude. I noticed that Seth says "Bye" with her North Carolina accent! Instead of pronouncing it like "Buy" ,he says it more like "Bah" . I think it's so cute!
We also saw my Dad there and my brother, Sean. They are always happy to see Seth. Especially my dad. He just loves his first grandchild!!!Then my mom also called my cellphone while I was there. Shoot, I might as well call my sister and I will have spoken to my entire immediate family today!

1 comment:

nowwhatelmo said...

Oh that sucks. I hope that you get a new car soon! I am related to a car salesman and I still hate car shopping! LOL!