Sunday, February 26, 2006

I guess that I might be getting a new car

The starter on my car is welded on creating a difficult situation when attempting to replace it. We either bring it to the Ford dealership and pay a fortune or deal with purchasing a new car. I guess that there are worse things in life than making car payments. Yuck. I hate car salesmen. David found a used Nissan listed for under $10,000 in Fort Myers so we might look at getting that one. We will see.
Seth and I will be going to mamaw's house in the AM and that should be nice. I love to visit with her and she loves to watch Seth run all over.
These four days off have been wonderful, I needed to get away from work for a few days. Unfortunately David's been off ,too. It drives me nuts to watch him sitting around all day. I keep giving him things to do. He never complains because he knows these things need to get finished.
We got our pics developed today...

No comments: